Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SPAM filter...

From: Nabil SEFRIOUI <admin () osmium-work com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:49:38 +0000

Le Dimanche 21 Décembre 2003 09:40, sietze a écrit :

u can use a combinaison of  postfix+amavis-new+spamassassin.

spamassassin accurate enought to be run in a production environement.

postfix have a feature to prevent DoS and it can be used to solve your
problem. you define a soft and hard error limit, if the soft limit is
reached, the server will sleep n seconds (n is the error count) and
when reaching the hard limit the server drop the connexion
you can specify also a sleep time between each error before reaching the
soft limit

you can alsa use an antivirus scanner whith amavis-new if you have one,
amavis support a lot of them

------
-------

--