Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SPAM filter...

From: Chris Santerre <csanterre () MerchantsOverseas com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:47:35 -0500

I figure I might as well mention that there are some incredible custom rule
sets for Spamassassin. I'm not sure if everyone who uses SA is on the SATALK
list so I'll post info on the sets:

You REALLY want Weeds, Popcorn, and Backhair sets from:
http://www.emtinc.net/spamhammers.htm

And *toot* my own horn, you want bigevil.cf from the link in my sig.
(usually updated weekly, but it has been daily for fun.)There is another
ruleset coming out soon that also rocks! THe link in my sig will soon be
moved to a newer site with a searchable DB for custom rules. SA is growing
up fast ;-)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka