Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: comcast blocking ipsec traffic?

From: abe vigoda <ells_on_zone () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:45:57 -0700 (PDT)

Just a followup on this for the list... I don't know
about the AUP. Tough for me to tell what our end users
have agreed to when they signed up with Comcast (if
they did since many are captive former AT&T Broadband
customers.)

We use the Cisco VPN and we were able to configure to
run over UDP.

--- David Gillett <gillettdavid () fhda edu> wrote:
  Comcast used to have an AUP that banned VPN
traffic on
their home service.  Have they ever rescinded that?

David Gillett