Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: file transfer over outbound port 80?

From: "Nero, Nick" <Nick.Nero () disney com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:38:14 -0400

I use web sharing on IIS.  You can share a folder and downloads can be
done as if they were from web page.  If you can browse, you can get to
it.  I suppose there is a way to upload but I haven't ever configured
that.

In Windows 2000/2003, rightclick on a folder and choose websharing.
Pick the website you want it to hang off of (must be a local IIS server)
and you whould be good to go.