Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Anit-Virus Software

From: "Ermelir" <ermelir () ifrance com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:15:05 +0200

Hi,

take a look toF-secure Antivirus: for the same price than Symantec or others
products it as been evaluate better than theses products in virus detection.
run as service, it update automatically checking update each hours, and you
can have a client server model for centralize analyse and update with your
PC park.
I haven't seen it crash.
support is good and kick
try it, it's a great product