Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: web monitoring tool

From: "Imran Khan" <ikhan () eudoramail com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:11:00 -0400

couldn't find any matter on this one on the security focus website...

I am looking for an application to block net utilization at the desktop level.

My boss wants to keep a select group's (mostly senior managers) internet use confidential. She wants this to be done
locally (desktop application), so no logs are generated on the network admin end.

Is this doable?

Thanks for all the responses...

Imran

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com

Is SPAM over-loading your e-mail server, disk space or bandwidth?
SurfControl E-Mail Filter is flexible, intelligent and policy-driven
protection.
http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-security-basics2
Download your free fully functional trial, complete with 30-days of free technical support.
Stop SPAM before it stops you.