Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Locking Cisco Router

From: "Dozal, Tim" <tdozal () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:33:37 -0800

I think were a bit off the original topic now.  I really don't consider
physically damaging the router by ripping out the console port a viable
security method but sure if that floats your boat by all means destroy
the router and buy a new one if you ever need to "recover" your
destroyed one. /shrug

-Tim

(again these are my thoughts not the companies)