Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Kerio Personal Firewall

From: "Pablo Gietz" <pablo.gietz () nuevobersa com ar>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:41:16 -0300

Hi
Do Right click on the tray icon , and select Firewall status . There you can
view all process listening. You can disable the firewall and still view this
screen.
In my experience the best way to configure the personal firewall is defining
rules on the way. This software also permit save your configuration in a
file an reload after.
After all is working well you must define a last rule (rules applies from
top to bottom) denying all traffic and logging to a file.
Regards.