Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Locking Cisco Router

From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james () bah com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:39:24 -0500

Steel cages are cheap, already manufactured, and well ventilated as well
as similarly used...

Jim

"Mark (fat)" wrote:

Not that I have heard of. Physical access is root access and all that.

What about a vented steel box with a key? Depending on your reasons
(untrusted employees or if it lives in a customers site that you don't
trust) this would be a cheap and sturdy (pardon the pun) solution.

Mark(fat)