Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to authentificate an user via telephon?

From: <Bent.Mathiesen () swisscom com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:59:51 +0100

Hi Robert

There are a lot of scenarios.

However, for the "ups, I typed wrong 3x in a row", I have seen the
following solution:
A voice-recognition system, where you can call a system and through a
menu and auto generated number sequence (that need to be repeated with
your voice) can reset your account. Work 24/7 - if you want.

Other solution, call superusers ?

Best regards

  Bent