Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question on Blocking an ISP.

From: Allan Jensen <aje () callcentereurope com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:10:50 +0100

Chris,

Maybe you should take a different approach and try to block spam as a whole?

If your front end mailserver is *nix-based, I can recommend Spamassassin
(http://www.spamassassin.org); easy install and pretty tweakable.

On my system I now actually see 2-3% of the spams I did previously; the rest
is just archived for later review just in case there is a false positive.

Best regards,
-Allan Jensen