Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Ph.D Network/Internet/Web/App security

From: Jeff Nathan <jeff () wwti com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:03:48 -0800

narsimha chary wrote:

Hello list,

I have a M.S(computer science) degree and working
in
web/application security area. I am looking for
good  educational resources/schools to do my Ph.D
in
Internet/Network/Web security area. Any information
about accredited schools will be grealty appreciated.

Kind regards
Narsimha

I would highly recommend CITI at the University of Michigan.  Peter
Honeyman is brilliant and everyone I've met who has worked with him has
gone on to do do incredible things.

-Jeff

--
http://jeff.wwti.com            (pgp key available)
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."