Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: [7.8.2002 44916] Notice of Copyright Infringement

From: rsh () idirect com
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:46:16 -0400

Of course, none of you address what happens if the system is located outside
the US, where US legislation does NOT apply.  What if someone in southern
Manitoba subscribes to COX since it is their closest IPS?  There are houses
and communities that are literally split by the border.  Could COX enforce
those rules on their Canadian client?  Should be an interesting case, if it
happened.

rsh