Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: [7.8.2002 44916] Notice of Copyright Infringement

From: Ash <ashcrow () phreaker net>
Date: 11 Jul 2002 02:37:43 -0500

No service to anyone is very vague and is open to many loopholes. I know
it's a far out there example but it could be interpreted to things like
ICMP replies.

It's pretty sad when a company decides how you can use the bandwith you
are purchasing. While I understand why cable companies don't like
bandwidth hogs I can't understand why they don't put safe gaurds inplace
(like DSL services ... you have a max speed and can do what you want
with it).

Cheers,
Ash

---