Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Civil Disobedience

From: "TD - Sales International Holland B.V." <td () salesint com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:50:22 +0200

I heared that the european parlement also have a motion on crypto. They want
it so that the makers of the crypto software can also decrypt it easily. I
wonder where the point of encrypting then goes...... Those things will leak
if they don't leak they will be discovered elsewhere.. These are bullshit
laws, just totally deny crypto then, in which case the underground will write
it and it will still be used.

pointless...

regards

On Monday 15 October 2001 20:56, Jose Nazario stuffed this into my mailbox: