Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Bug or just having fun in Word

From: "(GalaxyMaster) // D$C" <galaxy () UNFORGETTABLE COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:09:25 +0300

Just for your information: this phrases contains almost all letters from the
alphabyte, so if you want to check out how letters look using different
fonts or if you want to see that all letters printed correctly - you can do
2 thinks:
1. Type ABCDEF...Zabcdef...z
2. Or type more intuitive phraze =)

Sorry for english itsn't my native one.