Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Ehmm..in reagards to the con\con-problem, and ftp-servers

From: oddbec () ONLINE NO (Odd Arne Beck)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:34:33 +0100

I don't know if this has been mentioned here earlier, I just haven't had
the time to check all the responses regarding the con\con..
but hell.. anyways..

What I was about to tell you..
I was in windows and I started a serv-u session..(IT's an FTP-program for those who don't know)
I telnet'ed to it, and log'ed in.. then I typed
"cwd \con\con"

(or maybe it was "cwd con\con")
Anyways.. the computer crashed and the shit hit the fan...

:-)
Had to reboot, but that was ok, cause I was planning on getting back to
RH 6.1 anyways :-)

Thanks for your time reading this!

-Best Regards, Oddis-