Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Single SignOn

From: vamprella () CHICKMAIL COM (Vanna P. Rella)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:21:33 -0800

BlueBoar and Friends,
I am evaluating 2 products for securing e-commerce applications. These are GetAccess by EnCommerce and Secure Net by
IBM. Please break both of these products and let me know which one is more secure. Ok, just kidding. Have any of your
heard of any gotchas or security holes with either of these products? I've already checked out the major vulnerability
sites cve.mitre.org, securityfocus.com, attrition.org, ntbugtraq.com, etc. I've also checked the usenet. And I can't
believe that there aren't any holes. What is the most popular e-commerce single sign-on out there, anyway?

Thanks!

---
Your Best Friend,
Vamprella