Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Information on Raptor

From: marti () VIDEOTRON CA (Martin M Samson)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:23:02 -0500

Good day to all,

This is my first posting to this list.

We own a Raptor Firewall for NT Integrated Entreprise Network.
The version is 6.0.

We've been told (by consultants) that this type of firewall has
many flaws.

Where could we find a complete list of points to investigate on
the vulnerability of our firewall?

Positive/negative feedback on the product is also welcome...

We will need to buy a second firewall to reorganize our security
this year, what is (in your opinion) the best machine?

Please reply to :  Martin.Samson () visa desjardins com

Merci, Thanks!

Mart!
---------
Bonne journée! / Have a nice day!

Pensée de la semaine : En apparence, la vie n'a aucun sens, et
pourtant, il est impossible qu'il n'y en ait pas un! (Albert
Einstein)
Martin M Samson
Consultant, Gestion de projets.
514-994-2243