Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Scanning Web Proxy -- Preliminary Concept

From: "Sahlberg, Jeremiah" <JJDS () PARA-PROTECT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:20:53 -0500

Have you looked a achilles. http://www.digizen-security.com/downloads.html

You run achilles locally on you system and set your web client to proxy
through it.  It will allow you to capture all of the data getting passed
from the web client to the web server, plus it allow you to edit the web
requests.  I do not know if this is what you are looking for but it worth a
mention.

Cheers,