Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: jump2.eudora.com

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () KYX NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:49:44 -0700

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Perry Anton wrote:
VisualRoute is another violator of privacy, forwarding your
serial number on app start. I think it would be prudent to start a summary
listing, may I suggest we start one here.

And include two columns, for vulnerable client or server indication if they
have overflows or other weaknesses in their not so polite app. After all it is
vuln-dev... :-) :-)  Anybody looked at eudora or visual-route yet? Visual
route might be a cool overflow... it's run in err... interesting places.

--dr

--
dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
pgp fingerprint: 18C7 E37C 2F94 E251 F18E  B7DC 2B71 A73E D2E8 A56D