tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Two DLT Requests For Bluetooth RF Captures

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:50:16 -0800

On Feb 14, 2014, at 4:46 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

Translating them into the style in the pages under http://www.tcpdump.org/linktypes would be helpful.  It avoids
worrying about C/C-derived-language data structure names - or anything *else* about C and languages derived from it -
and also makes it easier to add the link-layer header type to the Web site.

...although if you're willing to ensure that your pages describing the formats will stay available (without the
pseudo-header changing), we wouldn't need to create our own pages for them, and can just link to your pages in the
linktypes.html page.