tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Running TCPDUMP over a web interface

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:52:50 -0700

On Sep 17, 2011, at 1:54 AM, Tek Bahadur Limbu wrote:

Can you provide further information about how we can go about
implementing this setup?

No, I can't, because this is more about setting up a Web server than it is about tcpdump, and I'm not at all familiar
with how to set up any particular Web server to run a command that produces continuous text output and update a Web
page as more output is generated.  You might want to ask in, for example, a list about Apache or whatever Web server
will be running on the bridge box.-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.