tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Request for a DLT code for IPMB packet ( WTAP_ENCAP_IPMB ? )

From: "Toeung, Chanthy" <chanthy.toeung () ca kontron com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:55:15 -0400

One more question, so what is the value of WTAP_ENCAP_IPMB that i should use for my dissector?

I can`t remember what kind of bug i used to meet when i try to create pcap file, but i tried to create pcap file
without using the routine in pcap, i just define magic number... Currently, i have only 2 weeks left to finish this
project. So i don`t have time to return back to build a pcap format. ;)

Chanthy