Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-openappid] Snort rule management ubuntu

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:58:23 +0000

Moving this from the openappid list to users.

True, we did move to https, but but oinkmaster (which you should stop using) and pulledpork support https.  Sounds like
an issue that needs to be troubleshot for pulledpork.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>

On Jan 24, 2018, at 6:36 PM, DElboux, Nathan J via Snort-openappid <snort-openappid () lists snort