Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: AW: Libovar Man info.

From: Rameez Qureshi <rameez_q () hotmail co uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 23:19:41 +0100

for my snort.conf file when taking out the # out of the rule paths for rules and for including individual rules it
throws up and error and this led me to taking out the # where snort seemed to fire correctly but did not load any rules

So im still stuck on how to load rules without getting any errors
I have attached my snort.conf

Thanks
Rameez