Snort mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Sourcefire

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:52:04 -0400

All —

Okay, I am going to try and respond to everyone here, so bear with me.

We had an event here today where I was busy, that’s what took me so long.  So if anyone is running around their office
sweating waiting for some kind of statement from me or Marty other than the blog post I put up this morning:

http://blog.snort.org/2013/07/a-continued-commitment-to-open-source.html

So, I’ll try and answer some of the emails in one thread and hopefully everyone will feel the same that I feel.