Snort mailing list archives

Re: barnyard2-1.10 major problem

From: "Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr." <lhughes () safemedia com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:37:06 -0400

beenph,

I sent the file to Firnsy as he requested, I asked him if i should post to
this group yesterday and here is his reply:

Lawrence,

By all means post there, as well as the barnyard2-users, barnyard2-devel
google groups. We are redesigning the spooler and associated caching
mechanisms for 2.2.

Regards,
firnsy