Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.8.6.1 Now Available

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:50:38 -0400

On Jul 23, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Crook, Parker wrote:
I figured you were borrowing Joel's iPadPhone :-)

He won't let anyone near that thing. It's a little creepy the way he
holds on to it.

Does he have one of those creepy shirts that holds it for you?

Ever seen those crooked creepy fingers on, like, the Crypt Keeper?  Yeah.

Also, nice if you cut the Sourceforge mailing list cruft from the
bottom of replies. Not totally required, but keeps threads a little
more readable.

Umm, I did, and always have.

Oh, yeah I know, just wanted to throw that in there when the "top post"
crew get involved along with the "who cares?" people.

Bottom post, cut the cruft.

Congratulations Nigel & Randal, you win.  I feel a bit like I have just been assimilated, but I figured I might as
well start bottom-posting to avoid any more angry "stop top-posting" replies in the future... I'm really not sure how
the rest of the office is gonna like this though...

I don't care if anyone top posts or bottom posts on regular emails, but on mailing lists, bottom posting makes more
sense.

-Parker

P.S.  Who thinks Leibniz stole Calculus from Newton?

Everyone /should/