Snort mailing list archives

Re: v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

From: Loyal A Moses <loyalmoses () mac com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:25:29 -0700

Was that sarcasm?

Cause I think I might know the facility you are talking about. ;-)

On Apr 14, 2009, at 3:08 PM, JJ Cummings wrote:

I am pretty sure that this clearly states the source will be completely closed... i.e. transcribed into ancient Egyptian, sealed with the seal of the Royal Pig, locked in a vault with 10' thick walls.. buried deep within an undisclosed NBC facility that has a large detail of highly trained special ops guards on duty...... right?