Snort mailing list archives

FAIL to use "create_mssql" script to setup mysql DB ?

From: Neil Cheng <ncheng2005 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
When I go through page 19 of
"http://www.snort.org/docs/
Snort Installation Manual - Snort, MySQL, Redhat 7.3",
and mysql database need to be setup, accomplish this
by "create_mssql script" (download from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/snort/contrib/)as
attached file, there are error message occured...
mysql> source /root/snort_mysql/create_mssql
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL
syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'[schema] ( vseq        NUMERIC(10,0) NOT NULL,
                        ctime    ' at line 1

PS. I use "MySQL-server-4.1.7-0.i386.rpm" to be mysql
server.

What happen to me?
Anyone can provide the correct "create_mssql" to setup
mysql for Snort?

Thanks!
Neil