Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re:database connect issue

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:56:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, [iso-8859-1] Saúl Bósquez wrote:

Yes, seems like snort is logging traffic on my sensor machine, I went to
/var/log/snort and I have a lot of folders with IP addresses names on it.
There is no doubt that I have an issue with my database, but dont know what
it can be :(

Try following the ACID install guide and FAQ [0].  They have info on how
to test when it's not working.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams