Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort+flexresp and "raw socket for libnet"

From: "Tudor Panaitescu" <tpanaitescu () colorcon com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:05:32 -0500

Thank you. This makes perfect sense .... I wish I thought of this before... It
works like a charm ...

All the best,
Tudor

Fyodor <fygrave () tigerteam net> on 01/23/2002 07:07:02 AM

  To:          Tudor Panaitescu/ColorconUS@ColorconUS

  cc:

  Subject      Re: [Snort-users] Snort+flexresp and "raw
  :            socket for libnet"

you will need to run it as root...