Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort+flexresp and "raw socket for libnet"

From: "Tudor Panaitescu" <tpanaitescu () colorcon com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:12:54 -0500

This is exactly what I did, downloaded the sources (actually src.rpms), compiled
and installed libnet, modified the .spec file to compile only the
plain+flexresp, compile and install. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Is anybody
else experiencing the same problem ?

Thanks and all the best,
Tudor

"Ronneil Camara" <ronneilc () remingtonltd com> on 01/22/2002 02:46:57 PM