Secure Coding mailing list archives

How is secure coding sold within enterprises?

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:34:51 -0400

Thanks for the response. I already own the book and understand how to engage vendors. Where I am seeking assistance is
all the work that goes on within a large enterprise before these two things occur. The ideal situation for me would be
to get my hands on the five to ten page Powerpoint slide deck that others who have blazed this path before me have used
to sell the notion to their executives.