Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: SQL passwords

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:05:49 +0300

Hello Pmaneedham,

One of the tools for offline SQL password hashes cracking, which comes
to my mind quickly is 'Cain and Abel'.

More Info: http://www.oxid.it/cain.html

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training Calendar.html