Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: OSCP

From: "Leach, Paul" <Paul.Leach () pioneerinvestments com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:17:03 +0100

Since the MCSE first came on the scene back in the 90's there will
always be people who are merely paper certified.

The same is true for the CISSP. Not all people who hold this
certification will be any more than paper professionals, but it must
also be remembered

that there are also people that hold the CISSP who will be very
technically competent.