Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OSCP

From: Gichuki John <infosigmer () inbox com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:47:23 +0000

I have seen this same problem so often it just eats me. I know a company that had a test done by Earnest and Young in Nairobi, and the only vulnerability that was found is the zone file transfer, and the guys are CISSP certified, so whenever we meet with my fellow group of pentester we laugh at it, saying,"u are vulnerable to dig!" Secondly u will see employers, like a company called Safaricom employing CISSP, and the other day i watched one of them trying to figure out how a SQLi really works.

I think CISSP is just a paper. But business is always business.