PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Recommendations for Incident Management database system

From: Brad Nelson <bradnel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:19:38 -0600

We use Archer.  It is a bit pricy, but we are very happy with it.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM, John Franklin <franklinj () gmail com> wrote:

That looks (RTR) pretty interesting, I'm glad I stumbled across this
discussion.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Mike Patterson <mike () snowcrash ca> wrote:

Seconded. RTIR is a bit weird and seems a bit klunky/heavy when you first
start out with it, but if you're dealing with more than a few dozen
incidents (we number ... significantly more) then it really helps.

I've written some tools to ease reporting from RT+RTIR, they're on github
if you get that far.

Mike