PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Recommendations for Incident Management database system

From: Dan Baxter <danthemanbaxter () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:00:07 -0500

My employer has been using a ancient Notes database to track security
incidents.  We are finally discussing getting rid of it.  I'm looking for
recommendations for replacements.  This should be able to track data for a
variety of security incidents, from a malware incident, to an investigation
of an employee for fraud.

I'm not looking for open source, necessarily, although that could be a
bonus.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Dan Baxter