PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Suggestions for Open Source Internet Security Gateway Distro/Product

From: Arch Angel <arch3angel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:19:12 -0400

Jason,

Don't forget to come back to this thread and fill us in on how each ran for
you, thoughts, opinions, and what you decided to run with in the end.

Robert Miller
(arch3angel)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Jason Drury <druryjason () yahoo com> wrote:

Thank you everyone for your responses (I love this list!). I am going to
check out pfsense (can't believe I forgot about it), Astaro, and Untangle
then decide which one out of the three I like best.