PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [GPWN-list] breaking in to security, trying to get answers

From: John Hoyt <john.h.hoyt () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:50:38 -0500

I heartily agree that a big key is someone giving you a chance.

As the saying goes, "It's not what you know, but who you know."

It could be appended with, "but who you know *that likes you*".

One thing that I believe never hurts is giving back.  It can open up doors
that you might not have thought possible.

John