PaulDotCom mailing list archives

breaking in to security, trying to get answers

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:12:29 +0000

I've just started a new project which is trying to get answers to the
eternal question 'How do I get into information security?'. To do this
I've put together a questionnaire and a brief outline of what I'm
trying to achieve.

I'm trying to solicit information from people at every level of the
industry so please, have your say and help us create a resource that
we can give to people who will continue to start emails with 'I'm
interested in security, how do I get started?'

The project is here, please spread the word as widely as possible:

http://www.digininja.org/projects/breaking_in_1.php

Robin