PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Help with a survey. College related

From: nutjob.ie at gmail.com (Pat Moloney)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:18:18 +0000

Hello all,

    As part of my masters I have a dissertation on a research area. Iv
been programming now for over ten years and have had a long interest
with security, reverse engineering and malware/virii going back to the
age of 12-13. I also work as a developer of network/licence auditing
tools so this is the kind of stuff I love to do.

First off I would like to see how people would feel about me asking
questions with a focus on information security with the promise that all
results/findings will be anonamised and published here?

I don't want to step on peoples toes and I know the second someone asks
me a question like this alarm bells start ringing. I am allergic to
marketing people two. (sorry if marketing people in here)

Your thoughts would be appreciated,

Take care,
Pat Moloney