PaulDotCom mailing list archives

CCNA cert

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:21:13 +0000

2008/11/4 Nils <nils at hemmann.de>:
So I started a self pace study after the class. During my preparation I
used pass4sure / testking material to get a better feeling for what's in
the exam. But one thing for sure, you can't pass the exam if you'd rely
solely on pas4sure etc. and if you don't know what you are talking about.

Don't know about that, our instructor told us about pass4sure and
about a student he had who got up to one of the higher CC levels by
purely learning all the answers in pass4sure for that level.
Apparently he then went to get a job, realised that he didn't actually
know anything and started again from scratch really learning things.

How true the story is I don't know but from what I've heard about
pass4sure the questions are either the same as the real exams or very
close.

I wouldn't want to do it this way but some people just like getting the letters.

Robin