PaulDotCom mailing list archives

CCNA cert

From: kbob at mchsi.com (kbob at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:28:55 +0000

I just ordered the self pace book and software. From what I have seen so far I think it will help me better understand
the thinking behind Cisco's products and implementations. Not to mention keeping up with network hardware.

-------------- Original message from "Robin Wood" <dninja at gmail.com>: --------------