PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fwd: Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Arch Angel)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:55:04 -0500

Asking permission would go without saying, we would have to request
permission to archive / central repository for these tools.

As for the Germany thing, ya I just heard about that.  Fairly power law and
recourse for such action!

I also agree a Wiki type setup would be needed, thats why I was thinking a
media style Wiki like plone or other solution:

http://plone.org/