PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fwd: Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Tim Mugherini)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:50:57 -0500

Or what if someone uses it for wrong doing is this site liable? While many
of us would disagree some other may see it as that. Look at the hell
Emmanuel went through in the MPAA versus 2600 trials (and that was for just
linking to the program)

I'm not saying do or don't but I agree the Legal implications should be
considered by all involved.