PaulDotCom mailing list archives

How to Proactivly protect against Phising attacks?

From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:28:47 +0000

Thanks for all the response that I have gotten so far, the steps that we have taken are;

1. Contact our Gateway vendor for new ways on  blocking spammers

2. Sent out emails to our community informing them to never send there personal information and forward us any suspects
emails.

3. Also try to remove the emails before our users get to them when possible.

I am mostly concern as to what other methods are everyone else using, also if anyone has Astaro how are you using it?

Has anyone tried tracking down Spammers or a Botnet before in the hopes of monitoring what the are up to?