Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: npcap 0.10. r2 disables wlan adapter in Windows 7 64bit

From: 食肉大灰兔V5 <hsluoyz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 19:36:50 +0800

OK. So it's probably not a bug introduced by a specific version. I have
added that software to the "Incompatible Software List" here:
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/nmap/npcap/blob/master/docs/npcap-guide-wrapper.html#npcap-incompatible

Cheers,
Yang

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Nping User <npinguser () gmail com> wrote:

I tried npcap 0.08, 0.08 r10 and 0.0.9 r13 Same problem with every version.